Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Home, Back where it all began.



Hello friends

Big news......The bike shop has moved! We are back to where it all started 11 years ago. The Building is on HWY 51 just south of River Valley State Bank. We had left after our first year to get the ultimate access to the water but as fate would have it, this is the perfect place for our bike shop & year round operations. I have tried to find a better boat shop but there is no place I'd rather be, so we decided the two store solution is the best choice for now & perhaps the best choice over all.

We will reconstitute the bike shop to make it the "Main Store" with all elements of the boat shop represented. The boat shop will become focused on paddle sports demos/sales, outfitting, lessons & tripping. This makes room for employee housing in the "house" portion of the shop!

Other cool stuff,
  • We are on the bike path for rentals.
  • Lots of parking, I cant wait to have a place for all my trailers & Vehicles.
  • Great storage areas inside & out
  • A beautiful fireplace in the main showroom.
  • The walls had been hand painted by a local artist with nature/lake/woods scenes.
  • A shower for our "ride to work" crew.
Thanks to all that have helped me realize my dreams.
I am utterly grateful......


Andrew

No comments: